- Protective clothing
- Multi-protective clothing
- Clothing protecting against electric arc
- Clothing for welders and retardant clothing
- High visibility clothing
- Clothing protecting against cold
- Thermo-regulated clothing
- Acid-resistant clothing
- Anti-electrostatic clothing
- Clothing for clean zones
- Clothing protecting against cuts
- Corporate clothing
- Personal protection equipment
- Training and consulting
Clothing Protecting Against Electric Arc
ArcGuard protective clothing collection, certified in accordance with IEC 61482-2, is a wide range of clothing protecting against thermal effects of electric arc. Pursuant to IEC 61482, ArcGuard brand is available in 1 and 2 protection class. Moreover, a part of its range is additionally ATPV tested, in accordance with the requirements of IEC 61482-1-1.
This highly specialised clothing is based on carefully selected textiles, haberdashery and finishing elements, warranting optimal safety. ArcGuard collection offers a full range of solutions, from basic protective parameter products (Proban® type retardant impregnation) to more technological y advanced clothing made from permanently retardant, modacrylic and aramid fibres (Nomex®). Additionally, specially designed and tested cut of clothing significantly increases the protection degree of people in contact with electric installations. The collection includes a full products range from underwear to outwear. ArcGuard products are featured with exceptional resistance to industrial cleaning and tested for multiple washing cycles.
For more information on ArcGuard protective clothing See more
We recommend completing ArcGuard protective clothing with personal protective equipment increasing safety of employees exposed to thermal effects of electric arc, including, but not limited to:
- V-Gard® 950 protective helmet
- Eureca Heat FR Arc Flash gloves resistant to electric arc
- “Buff”, i.e. the so called balaclava, made from Nomex® fibre knitted fabric.
- Huzar S3 protective footwear