A set of (category I) protective clothing Krystian ProEco won the gold Poznań International Fair medal, in the “Personal and Collective Protective Equipment” category, at the International Fair of Work Protection, Fire-fighting and Rescue Equipment SAWO 2018. By awarding the prize, the Competition Jury chaired by Mr. Jakub Chojnick, the Director of the Department of Supervision and Inspection of the General Labour Inspectorate in Warsaw, appreciated the innovativeness and environment-friendly character of the solutions applied for the first time in the production of protective clothing.
Each year, nearly 500 products are entered into the Gold Medal competition at Poznań International Fair. However, only those of them that receive positive recommendations from industry experts receive this prestigious award. The jury awards the prize to products made with the use of state-of-the-art technologies.
Krystian ProEco jacket and bib and brace trousers have been produced from an innovative material TenCate Tecawork™ Ecogreen™, 100% based on environment-friendly components. 65% of the fabric is made of polyester obtained from the recycling of PET bottles and industrial waste and the remaining 35% of Lyocell fibres manufactured from renewable wood pulp. The product, which was awarded SAWO gold medal, is designed for technicians as well as maintenance and cleaning staff.
Thanks to its 50% higher moisture absorption capacity compared to the classic cotton and polyester blend, Krystian ProEco workwear also provides a very high comfort of wear. In addition, Lyocell fibres, thanks to their unique design (clearly smoother structure than in traditional cotton with admixtures), feel very pleasant to the touch and are delicate in contact with the skin. Due to the use of TenCate® fibre mixture, Krystian ProEco products are also characterized by high durability and are suitable for washing in industrial laundries.
The uniqueness, safety and environmental friendliness of the fabric used in the production of Krystian ProEco has been confirmed by numerous certificates:
– Global RecycledStandard certificate (it guarantees that 100% of the polyester used comes from PET bottles and industrial waste),
– Oeko-Tex 100 certificate (it confirms that there are no harmful substances),
– FSC certificate (it guarantees that 100% of Lyocell fibres are made of recyclable wood).
The material also received positive approval from the International Verification Programme of 100% recycled materials. In addition, TenCate Tecawork™ Ecogreen™ production process has received the European Union’s Environmental Protection Contribution Award.
The Competition Jury’s awarding of the Gold Medal to Krystian ProEco protective clothing opens another stage of the competition in which the ultimate winners will be decided by visitors and Internet users.
You can vote for the awarded products both during the SAWO fair, where you will be able to cast your votes at specially prepared stands, and through the website http://zlotymedal.mtp.pl/pl/wybor_konsumentow-glosowanie/267/.
We whole-heartedly encourage you to vote for the set of Krystian ProEco (category I) protective clothing. The online poll will be open until 26th May.