Protective helmet V-Gard® 950: balanced and light helmet for electricians, non-ventilated, with harness Fas-Trac® III and 6-point ratchet knob, and class one GS-ET-29 face shield certified for electric arc protection. For use in areas where there is a risk of impact to the head, chemical splashes, UV radiation, liquid metal splashes or electric arcs.
- Made of rubber-reinforced ABS for strength and protection against lateral crushing (LD option)
- Modern dynamic shell in sporty style
- Low profile (patented mechanism of the shield for a small helmet shell)
- Drain channel at the edge of the helmet drains rainwater and dirt away from the user
- Antistatic; certified by electrostatic-INERIS for use in ATEX/explosive environments
- Protects against molten metal splashes (MM option)
- Electrically insulated helmets comply with EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365 1000 V AC
- Compatible with ear protectors
- With a 4-point chin strip which keeps the helmet in place
- The helmet is supplied in a reusable protective bag
- Harness Fas-Trac® III with a 6-point ratchet knob and top-quality replaceable and washable anti-sweat band
- Balance and stability provided by a lowered strap on the nape
- Ratchet knob for smooth adjustment
- Can be adjusted even when wearing gloves
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment ensure good fit
- Premium shield with a fogging and scratching protection coating fits all corrective and protective glasses
- Easy to use with only one hand, even when wearing gloves
- 2 face shield positions (fully raised or lowered).
The product falls within category II of personal protective equipment. It conforms to the following standards: EN 166:2, EN 397, EN 50365.