Protective helmet V-Gard® 930: balanced modern low-profile head protection and integrated eye protection – in one product, ventilated, with harness Fas-Trac® III equipped with a 6-point ratchet knob, built-in glasses with smart adjustment and innovative rubber sealing. For use where there is a risk of impact to the head, UV radiation or solid chips.
- Made of rubber-reinforced ABS for strength and protection against lateral crushing (LD option)
- Drain channel at the edge of the helmet drains rainwater and dirt away from the user
- Ventilation openings at the top of the shell ensure optimal airflow
- Antistatic; certified by electrostatic-INERIS for use in ATEX/explosive environments
- Harness Fas-Trac® III with a 6-point ratchet knob and top-quality replaceable and washable anti-sweat band
- Balance and stability provided by a lowered strap on the nape
- Ratchet knob for smooth adjustment
- Can be adjusted even when wearing gloves
- Three levels of nape strap adjustment ensure good fit
- Integrated safety glasses are suitable for most corrective glasses thanks to the sliding harness and offer the best anti-fogging properties and scratch resistance (option EN166 K+N).
- Smart adjustment and innovative sealing ensure a close fit to the face.
- Handle with a sliding system ensures quick and easy positioning of the shield, even when wearing gloves.
The product falls within category II of personal protective equipment. It conforms to the following standards: EN 166:1, EN 397, EN 50365.