3M™ Aura™ filtration half-mask with the 9322 P1 valve is used for protection against moderately toxic dusts as well as particulate and liquid aerosols. It ensures work safety and comfort both in hot and humid environments.
• Compatibility with other personal protective equipment,
• Three-panel design makes it possible to fit it to various face shapes,
• Shaped nose plate for a good fit to the user’s face,
• Low fume filtration technology,
• Chin flap makes it easier to fold and fit it to the user’s face,
• Extruded top panel restricts the flow of exhaled warm and humid air through the upper part of the mask, reducing the steaming up of glasses and goggles,
• Practical storage, individual packaging improves hygiene, preventing contamination of the product before use.
The product falls within category II of personal protective equipment. The product conforms to the following standard: EN 149 + A1.