The Uvex 8517 S3 SRC safety shoes protect and support the natural movement of the human body. The strain on the musculoskeletal system at work is reduced on the basis of the latest physiological research and innovative technology that optimises user comfort. The ergonomic, lightweight design provides the ideal balance between protection and comfort.
Key product features:
– Sporting, multifunctional safety footwear,
– Extremely light and flexible,
– A new generation of metal-free uvex xenova® lifting cradle,
– Puncture-resistant sole,
– Specially engineered shoe side edging provides support in the middle and lateral part of the foot and guarantees stability, protecting against ankle injuries and impacts,
– The uvex climazone technology improves the temperature control inside the boot for optimum comfort for the wearer,
– Breathable face material made of high-tech perforated microvelour,
– Distance mesh lining for optimal breathability,
– Suitable for people allergic to chromium, made of synthetic materials,
– Seamless design eliminates the possibility of pressure points and blisters,
– Removable, comfortable antistatic insole with moisture control system and additional cushioning on the heel and front of the foot,
– Soft padded collar and tongue,
– Meets ESD requirements: resistance < 35 MΩ,
– Specially designed side edging provides support for the heel in the middle and lateral part, protects against ankle and impact injuries and provides adequate foot guidance.
The product in the second category of personal protective equipment. The article meets the standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC.