TYVEK 800J antielectrostatic coveralls offer protection against biological hazards, against hazardous fine solid particles and oil, as well as against contamination with radioactive particles. Resistant to pressurised jets of water-based chemicals.
- Elastic hood and self-adhesive flap under the chin,
- Stitched seams covered by a band
- Elastic sleeve and leg cuffs,
- Elastic band at the waist level,
- Thumb loop made of elastic rubber.
The product falls within category III of personal protective equipment. The product conforms to the following standards: EN14605, EN13982-1, EN13034, EN1149-5, EN1073-2 and EN14126.