Uvex Xenova® 6960.8 microfibre sandals. Very lightweight footwear with open heel.
Key product features:
– No metal parts,
– Minimal number of seams reducing abrasion,
– Water and abrasion resistant boot top,
– Climazone technology for improved wearing comfort,
– High quality breathable microfibre, soft lining,
– Synthetic materials – adapted to people who have an allergy to chromium,
– Breathable fabric lining,
– xenova® duo thermal insulating sole,
– Removable, antistatic insert with moisture control system,
– Uvex 3D hydroflex® foam – the insole dampens vibrations of the heel and metatarsal,
– Conforms to ESD requirements – Cargo discharge < 35 M.
Product in category II of personal protective equipment. The article complies with EN ISO 20345 .