Light and flexible protective boots Uvex 6503 S3. They do not contain silicones, softeners or other substances causing damage to the coating. Polyurethane foam nose helps to protect the surface material and extend the life of the product. The product complies with ESD requirements, cross-resistance <35 M.
Key product features:
– Uvex xenova® support – compact design,
– Anatomical shape, good transverse stability,
– Ergonomically shaped sole made of two layers of polyurethane of different densities with ribbed self-cleaning tread with excellent anti-slip properties,
– Stable traction when climbing up the ladder thanks to the stabilising curved element,
– The puncture-resistant, non-metallic insole, which complies with the latest safety standards, does not limit the elasticity of the shoe.
Product in category II of personal protective equipment. The article meets the standards: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC, EN 61340.