3M™ Optime™ II anti-noise earmuffs, helmet version for Peltor G3000 (SNR 30 dB), were developed for demanding environments with high noise intensity. They effectively suppress low-frequency sounds. Sealing pads filled with a special combination of fluid and foam for a perfect fit and low pressure on skin. Ventilation ducts for excess heat and moisture removal. Key features:
• Large space inside the earmuff’s cup,
• Soft wide pads which help reduce pressure around ears,
• Easy to replace pads and inserts,
• Simple symbolic indication of the attenuation level which allows correct selection of earmuffs,
• The helmet version fits directly on numerous industrial protective helmets and does not require any adapter.
The product falls within category II of personal protective equipment. The product conforms to the following standard: EN 352-1.”